Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Haul with Japonica

Happy New Years everyone!

I hope everyone had a good holiday!

Yes, that's right! It's not another taobao haul, but a haul from Japan this time! I used Japonica as my shopping service. I've used them a few times before and I've never been disappointed. They give you updates every step of the way. And especially with auctions that end within 24hrs.

~*Timeline*~

30/11/14: Order form sent for mbok and amazon items.
01/12/14: Japonica reply and payment request. I also added the Liz Lisa 3-way Bag fukubukuro pre-order and paid for that.
02/12/14: Amazon item arrived and won all the bids. 
03/12/14-07/01/15: Everythin arrives and ask for final invoice. Liz Lisa fukubukuro was the last thing to arrive; everything else arrived on 2nd week of December.
08/01/15: Invoice recieved and paid.
10/01/15: Shipped.
12/01/15: Received!

~*Price Breakdown*~

Auction/Order Subtotal = 14714yen 
Commission Subtotal = 3150yen
EMS ~3.0kg = 5400yen 
PayPal international fee 3.2%+40yen = 318yen 
(8360yen*3.2%+40yen)/(1-3.2%) 

Total 23 582yen

~*Packaging*~


It came in a pretty big box. Everything was bubble wrapped, which I thought was very unnecessary since nothing is fragile. But, great packaging! No chance of anything arriving damaged! Cool box too LOL

~*Item List*~

Angelic Pretty 2015 Planner

Smells like plastic

d.i.a Items + Cross-Front Tanks:


The top turned out to be a LOT smaller than I had imagined but I still love it.

The dress is amazing- everything I thought it'd be and more. It is the sole reason I started this order.

I've been looking for cross-front tanks with the little diamond and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else (maybe I just suck at searching) so I implused bought it in two colours. I originally only wanted black but I thought WHAT THE HEY let's spend another $10 more (white not pictured).

2015 Liz Lisa 3-way Bag Fukubukuro:


I've wanted the trunk for so long...but this year's just wasn't worth it and I had already ordered the other things so I opted for the cheapest one.

But yooooooo- when the previews came out, I was so bummed! I ordered it before the previews came out so I when I saw, I almost regretted it. ALAS, IT'S EVERYTHING I WANT AND LOVE!! This really has been a lucky pack for me! The original price for the one piece was 8700yen and 6400yen for the cardigan. I paid 5400yen for all of this so this was super worth.

I'm super happy with the service. They usually don't hold items in storage for you for more than a month. But they did it for me without extra charge so I'm very grateful!

Did you guys order any lucky packs this time? Tell me about them!!

Thanks for reading!
JAN

4 comments:

  1. That floral OP is so pretty! And so is the alternate dress that was in the 5000yen bag. Seems like no one got what was in the sample reveal. I would I have bought this option if I had known it would be a short sleeve dress :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it totally got me by surprise! I guess this is true to the whole lucky pack concept where you don't really know what you're gonna get.

      Delete
  2. Where can I find the d.i.a. top? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think yahoo auctions or mbok would be your best bet ^^" I got mine from mbok.

      Delete