Monday, June 30, 2014

New Taobao Haul!

Hello everyone!

This is yet another TB haul post. I originally wanted to do a video but maybe next time :P

For this order, I actually used a shipping/forwarding service rather than a shopping service. I used Baakee. The site is completely in Chinese so it'll probably be a little intimidating for those who can't read it. But bascially, you just make an account on TB with Baakee's warehouse as the address and your membership number as name. Buy whatever you like using your credit card and you just wait for Baakee to receive them. You have to self report what you bought and any variations (size/colour) to ensure accuracy. After the shop has shipped the items, they will provide a tracking number and you have to report that too. When everything has arrived at Baakee, you select the things you'd like shipped and pay for shipping (via paypal if you like). That's it! What I like about this is I'm only paying 10% of shipping fee versus 10% of total value of package with a shopping service. I think I saved at least $20!

So on to the haul itself!

obviously blue isn't my favourite colour

1. Sheer Seifuku: Love love love love it!  The bow is a bit flat and bent but nothing a little ironing can't fix! I don't have any problems with it really. Its just that the opening is a little small so its a little difficult to take off. They sent it with 2 hair ties as gifts!

2. Suspender Skirt: I love this too! Perfect size on me and its so sweet! Just like the picture. There's built-in safety shorts and that's always a big plus! The suspenders are detachable, too.

3. Sheer + Crop Top Set: It's seperated in the picture but it came as a set. No issues whatsoever. Good material, good construction. Looks super cute with the suspender skirt!

4. Swankiss Shorts Replica: I feel guilty for buying this ^^" It smells like bleach...and it's too big. But otherwise, I really like it. I later folded the hems up and sewed it down since the shorts were kinda long on me (well, long for my tastes).

5. White Organza Skirt: Super poofy! Accurate sizing. Loos amazing with the crop top I got. There's bloomers under for safety and added poof! The only issue is it's a kind of see-through so I'd need to wear extra white shorts or nude underwear.

6. Starfish Hair Clip: Its a real starfish. It smells like the sea, in a gross way. I don't know how I feel...

black stuff

7. Homme+Femme Replica: Okay, I had no idea this was a brand and that they still sell so I feel extremely terrible for buying it. I only realized when my boyfriend told me after I wore it out once. So I'm not going to share the link.

8. Snapback: Only "MDIV" is embroidered, the rest is printed. No complaints, looks just the pictures.

close up of accessories

9. Chain Bracelet: It's ok on me, but it does run pretty small so be wary if your wrists aren't puny.

10. Spike Headband: My old one broke, so this is replacement :P

11. Mini Cross Choker: Comfy! The front loos like leather, the back is soft. Just like the pictures~ not tricks here.

12. Fleur de lis Choker: Same as above! I have a little trouble trying to get the 2 straps seperated when wearing it.

I can't wait for it to become hotter so I can wear all the summery stuff out!

This concludes this post! If you have any questions, feel free to ask :D You can also find me on tumblr at whitemarshmallows or search-tb (I'm not very active here, but I will answer questions)!

Thanks for reading!
JAN

No comments:

Post a Comment